ZURA - Type 2 Tethered
Intelligent EV Charging Unit
Versatile, sophisticated and packed with the most-wanted smart features, along with never-seen-before customisable aesthetics. ZURA has been designed for both homes and businesses, providing up to 7.4kW charging.
This OCPP compliant unit offers plug & charge or pay-to-charge solutions via a mobile app or RFID operation through any OCPP back-office management system.
This EV charger supports dynamic load balancing and is equipped with PME fault detection, with no requirement for an earth rod, reducing installation costs.
Available with single or dual outlets, making it ideal for businesses and households with more than one EV, or that are looking to future-proof. Domestic users can also charge using their solar PV or other home renewables for a zero-cost, zero-carbon charge.
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial installations
- Plug & charge, mobile app or RFID controlled charging
- 1x or 2x Type 2 tethered lead(s)
- Up to 7.4kW charging output
- TruePEN PME fault detection (no earth rod required)
- Dynamic load balancing (CT clamp & cable included)
- Solar PV, battery storage or wind turbine integration*
- Alexa & Google assistant compatible*
- OCPP 1.6 compliant (Can integrate with any back-office)
- Over-the-air firmware / software updates
- Built-in over current & 6mA DC leakage protection
- Cable lock security feature (can be permanently locked by user)
- Integrated RFID reader
- MID-approved energy metering
- 4G / Wi-Fi / Ethernet connectivity
- IK10 impact resistant design
- Independent back plate for easy wall or post mounting
- OZEV grant fundable
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
Please see the below data sheet for a full list of specifications and dimensions.-Data Sheet
ZURA - Type 2 Socketed
ZURA Intelligent EV Charging Unit Description Versatile, sophisticated and packed with the most-wanted smart features, along with never-seen-before customisable aesthetics. ZURA has been designed for both homes and businesses, providing...